Saturday, May 10, 2008

Viva La Vida or Me and all his friends

Viva Le Vasiz. Viva la SPEC.


I'm dropping off something here before I make it through the EXIT.

A post for you and you and me and we and them.


A sad ending to an end of what was a start of a day. Parting ways.

As time went on, one left after the other. Out goes a light. One left for another.Candle lights went out. A few more left. Left are the few till there was no more. The last gasp of life, hush are the lights of only four. Before you know it, there was, is there anymore ?

Drew me closer, were spoken words, of today for tomorrow's worth. For a purpose, we look back, 'success' was a dream we always had. A dream we loved, cared and shared. Present in our heads are the moments we had. Backdate the dates, to no avail, why'd you bet if it always fails. If growing up and leaving is part of life, then coming together was a sign of life. Memmories, we saw. That's all there is....There isn't anymore.




I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing
Roman cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror my sword and shield
Missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can't explain
Once you'd gone there was never
Never an honest word
And that was when I ruled the world






I know. From the experience of others and mine, I'm aware that blog music's a bad thing. Awfully bad, I presume (To be honest, I usually moused myself out from a random blog that put's his/her music on autoplay. Can't stand their rubbish) But I also do know, that you would forgive me. For this and for my actions of playing viva la vida on auto. I know you would, cause there's always room for good music in this blog. The writers do as well. ( I made it manual )













So, I guess I shall end it here. Need I get back on packing ? Yes. It's not some small trip I'm on, you know. Will I miss 'now' ? Yes. So much more to say but hey. Tomorrow morning, I'll hit the roads. Running. I'll be going back to.......











The past. So long...Bye




















There we were . Now, here we are. Thank you.

No comments: