Saturday, March 29, 2008

11:11 of quotes, pictures and sleep chants

Le Vasiz and friends. We have reached thus far, and from what I've seen, I'm personally dissapointed. On whatever the topic maybe, i'm truly confused as emoness has clouded my thinking ability. Emoness took my believe away and all I have is the blog.

Well, everyone needs to believe in something in order to succeed. So, to believe I will...


I believe i'll have another beer.......(good Lord, I still do believe).





He who laughs last didn't get it.







If 2 pictures could pain two thousand words, the pictures below would tell you this ;




E-M-O



Body language of emo people




sign language of emo people




Alright, I'll stop beating around the Amadika president(bush), E-M-O ain't really our thing, you see. No matter how hard we try, we still got an F for it. Very much like a bull going through an eye of a needle, we'll never succeed in doing so.



LeVasiz and friends. For the record, we ain't a group of those so-called, emo freaks(an exception for one who occasionally tries to time his emoperiod but eventually fails to. E.g. "I'm gonna emo for 10 minutes. Don't disturb me dah.."). The colony LeVasiz has and the principles we implement in this world of ours are joy very much what you could relate happy to, jokes and laughter. No matter what you add next to the L (whether it's -OL, -MAO, -H, -MFAO, -MHO, -aLa ), it steal leads us to the theme of joke and laughter. The same old hahahaha.


Maybe sometimes our humour may be a bit lame or a bit 'I kannot understank, so how ?' or probably just plain smart shooting. It's all in a days work depending on the people, the situation, the place or the mood we are in. Our jokes and teases come in many shapes, sizes, people and colours.



Over the years, we've had so many words said out in just the funniest way possible and also many, that could be best to describe our personality. Too many actually.









In here, there are a number of examples(not the exact quotes said out but they're close to the original).



Here's the appetiser,


"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."- Someone from etika.





Through the course of your stay in this blog, i'll let you in on some old pictures too. 'Over the years style..."







Nigel once said, 'Camgiggolos'. I don't know what happen next.....


" Everyone has photographic memmory. Sure can study one, force it lar... " says Ko in a aftermath exam session.

The other noob goes, (let's say someone like Chee for instant) " Can meh ?How lar ? Imnuhiauhjbhawakal(only god knows what language he spoke).......failed mah ".

Ko sighs and tells the rest, " Haih....some just don't have film one ".





"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings, " Le Vasiz on their more philosophical periods.




This is what you call ; a coffee and milk mixture picture.



The quotes are back, here it goes,


" Energy Bunny arrested, charged with Battery" - Somebody I forgot...


"You know the speed of light; so what is the speed of dark ? " - classic lame line.





Eating like we can. Posing-what the hell ?




Now, that's better. Everyone being themselves. Good times.

*note: observe where hujan's lying with or in between




What do you learnt when you've failed miserably ?

The lesson, my friend, is 'never try'.



The st.John 'thank you' speech :
" First, I would like to thank GAUZE. Yellow lotion. Acriflavine. Then, scissors. Triangular bandage. Elsastic tape. Crepe bandage. Iodine. Last but not least, I would also like to thank the ones that helped me the most, Cervical collar and stretcher. Thank you. Seriously, I do not deserve this award..aw...."



Want to make $$$$(big money) with your computer ? No risk ! Simply press shift-4 four times in a row. - something for the PCs



What is Syed Muzaphar's(the M'sian astronaut la) favourite key on the computer keyboard ?
I know. The SPACE bar.



There are only two things that are infinite in this world. Stupidity and the Universe. The former being harmful to the environment of course.

One of the lost examples I can still recall :

"Hello, I'm in Gong Badak, Terengganu. Erm.......Badak as in whale, you know. I repeat, gong as in gong and badak as in WHALE. You still dont understand meh ?"






The Moral days...

8 people(only) in the picture. Once you don't agree with me, astimagtism, you may have. No need for explaination why .


The way things were back then, the road to success was always under construction. Classic situations, of pure lameness, we always had.


" Dude, i'm feeling sick today, " said Seng Chye. " No, you're not. You're still Buddhist what, " replied KO.


Being unable to solve a question, Brian uttered, "Hey, shite. I don't know lah. I'm damn lag today ."
Marvin butts in and says, " Oh, I'm damn hand today ".




" Argh....I got an injury over here one. The Limb part," the agony some junior felt after he fell in training.
" How about your Wongs, Gohs and Chews ? " replied a senior who couldn't care less of the victim.


A junior pleads for mercy after being punished a 100-90 = ? push ups, " Permission to rise senior yang amat mulia tuanku. " Senior lingers around in such arrogance resembling a roman emperor and replies, "Get up ! I give you permission to......... kiss my ass." Junior chuckles abit and gets another 20 for it. Good for him, huh. That's why, who asked you to laugh ?



A trip to KL(from larkin JB) 2 years back. After about 10-minutes into the journey, the bus stops. Thomas gets up and politely asked the driver and a few passengers in the cutest way possible, "Are we there yet ?(refering to KL) "


Le' Fast food days....


Sorry, McD. We've never taken a picture with you.
Just to let you know, we were frequent visitors at ronald's and rarely, in colonel's.






The common trickery - The Dummy


Ko and Marvin in the most believable manner possible shouts,"Vinesh, look there. Behind. So.......euww." Vinesh fell for the trick and looks back in full enthusiasm. "Where dah ? I kannot see also, "answered the confused one. " You blind is it ?" Ko convincingly replied. Vinesh then, returned, only to find his pencil box gone. He questioned, " Where is it dah ? bwing it back!!! ". Ko and Marvin pulled their best act forwards and in a oscar-winning performance said, " Huh ? What you talking dah? " Due to the effects of being at the receiving ends of the dummy, vinesh emoed for the next 15 minutes of class, the end.





This is the first and last time I'll ever be posting a picture of this sort. Good times ? Of course. Embarassing ? An awful lot.






The Sheep - Sijo meets Sozin.

The berjaya days ended here. SPEC-St.John 2006.
My satire+n are tineas-g on my retina+k . Dislikes Aliens-b and satine-m.
We are bblreacs yrpeals fo C E.





Good kalis ,
We were planning to meet at school at 8 and leroy's not here yet. So, brian calls leroy, "Dude, where are you ? Everyone's here already. " Leroy who supposedly just woke up and is still at home replies," Oh. I'm on my way. I'm near danga bay already"


Brian always gets it.Haha.




Joel goes, " You owe me. 50 cents(sense), thomas." Thomas hits back, "Where can I find that many cents. I only got smell, hearing, eyesight, common sense, nonsense..............I can't find the other senses(cents) ? "



" When is SPM ? "

" I don't know, next year maybe"

"Haha.Lum puh puh lan."
- a conversation held 10 minutes before the start of the first SPM paper.





The photo album ends here. The White Album. End of the line. No more chapters. Close book. No more looking back . The walk through memmory lane ends here. Signing off. Face it, a change would do us good. More good than harm. And a change, I Will.
































Up, up and away. A lame one. Don't have to tell me. I told myself that.













" Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Only yours is stupid.Thank you. "
- η νοοτροπία της συμμορίας(levasiz) / 帮会的思路


































Beewhyeeesquare.



















Final Chapter. There was, now there isn't anymore.

No comments: