Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Acquiesce....

Okay...



If i'm not mistaken , this is Le Vasiz's 100th post entry. At last...pheuww !!



Right here, I'll try to keep things short. Won't be writing much.



This should be a short continuation of FOA. Here, I took some pictures. Don't fret, we did not cam-whore.



Here, this was the number of people that arrived in FOA before 10.00 a.m.
The figures went on to touch 403 at the end of the day.
I counted...........


The venue...and the crowd and the stage.

Look ! A top view picture of the Spastik Hall on the 4th of August .
FOA day. XP


Now, are you satisfied ?


Right, forget the rest, I saved the best for last.


Another video. Yeah ! The second song we performed during SSi's Botb . FOA videos would have to wait and yes, i know i'm to late. But still, watch this video. It's also a semi-tribute video for LeVasiz . Click on it....It won't be lag if you're not using dial-up.

The Day I'm Right (live in Tropical Inn)

The last day I'm right....

*sorry for the bloops in the video



Where were You while we were getting high ??


LeVasiz has made their name on the walk of fame. yeah, we've made it to land of Far, far away.
We're bloody rockstars. Even so, we're featured in Magazines (such as Grafitti), going shoulder to shoulder with the likes of Coldplay, Fall out boy and MGS.


There, Jalan Sungai Chat.


Then they said I should feed my head, but that to me was just a day in bed.

Can I ride with you in your BMW ?
You can sail with me in my yellow submarine...- Supersonic

No comments: