Monday, April 30, 2007

The Dark Side of LeVasiz

Joel here to emphasize on what Marvin posted.

"...We even made an acoustic version of "The Day I'm Right" in the dark. The video will be inside the blog sooner than you could pronounce Le'Vasiz right ." - 5# of 10 things u didn't know about le'vasiz.

People never seem to pronounce the band's name correctly. Especially the MCs! It's always like, levesez, or leevases. Leroy got so tired of it, now he gives English lessons to them before we go up stage! The MC in SIGS was so scared that she would pronounce it wrongly that she asked dozens of times to make sure she pronounced it correctly. And she did! yeah! finally someone got it correct!

Okay okay, so here I am to show all you faithful blog readers the videos! But before i post the acoustic version of "The Day I'm Right", allow me to show you some extremely cool videos.

Everybody so loves drum solos. Who cares about guitar solos, or whatever solos.

This is Joel. Doing a double bass drum solo for the very first time. Time to put on your earphones! You wouldn't be able to hear anything if you don't use it.



That was nothing. This is Leroy's drum solo ! If you felt tremors when you were somewhere in JB, its not an earthquake! It's just Leroy on the drums.



Thomas' first drum solo was an embarrassment a big hit ! Girls from SIGS would kill just to get a picture with him. Thomas was so glad a hot chick (according to him) asked for his phone number. He was overjoyed! Couldn't sleep that night.

Imagine what would happen if girls saw this video. whoa.



Girls, stop drooling.

Right. Next up would be a video you would never imagine in your wildest dreams. Check it out.



I know you're most probably like.. speechless right now. Even to me, this is the first time I've seen Marvin sitting in front of the drums!

And I just realized. I don't have a video of Shahrul on the drums. I have no idea why. Sorry to all you Shahrul fans!

So I'll just jump to the next video.

The Day I'm Right - Acoustic Version



If you didn't notice, all the videos I've posted today were all awesome dark. So stop saying we're making phoneys when we tell you we do play in the dark! This is proof! Take that you insulters of le'vasiz!

Don't videos rock? A lil less conversation and a lil more action in it. Pity all you dial-up users though. :S

This is Joel, signing off !

No comments: