Monday, April 16, 2007

Another song

As i'm sitting at the corner of my room right now , I'm looking at the stars , seeing how they will not shine on me, wearing my superstars , drinking my cup of latte and turning on my favourite song .

Okay strikethrough the whole part above. That was complete shite. You may ask me , " What the fug ?".

Well , Le vasiz has been busy for the past week or so. You know , the normal stuff with this and that , schools and fools , and the rest that never brings out the 'right' in us. Seriously , the whole of last week was about Levasiz trying to get their songs the way they want it to be. We manage to cover at least two . Now, that's progress for LeVasiz . More songs, more progress.

So, all that really matters now, is our song choices . We're on a mission to kill to songs in one day. We're gonna do The Day I'm Right which really is a beautifully written song which contains syllables that might take you away to a dreamscape of emoness and melancholy. The other is an uptempo, catchy tune which is overdriven with a loud guitar roar mixed in with a bit of that and this. It's bringing britpop back in a way . It is lyrically influenced by a midnight's stand and the tune is highly besotted with guitars. As for this song , it hasn't been on the blog. So , It's gonna be posted in the blog today .

Haven't found the title though.

"............" ( an empty space left to be filled by words that could headline the song) -I've found it.

It's kind of cynical , talking all alone
Drinking a cup of coffee,waiting by the phone
Mind over matter dear, nothing last foever
except the pictures that you send of us together

As funny as it may seem , as sad as it may be,
it goes up and down, in this town that we live,
A certain common thing, your love that's out of reach
A dreamland lost and gone , i'm all on my own

But people might differ for the things they said
The words, they'll take it back, So why are you mad ?
You might never know the kind that change our mind
Signs are everywhere, are they worth being mine ?


How could you know if you don't open your eyes,
to stand before life ,and getting high
I'd stay up all night , just to find my
own space of life before I say goodbye

Some words that I don't mean, made me a crime scene
If this is fake you say , then what is real ?
Here in between us , a twisted like curse
that comes in revers, then back to us

But people might differ for the things they said
The words, they'll take it back, So why are you mad ?
You might never know the kind that change our mind
Signs are everywhere, are they worth being mine ?


How could you know if you don't open your eyes,
to stand before life ,and getting high
I'd stay up all night , just to find my
own space of life before I say goodbye

That's about it. And when the night is over , there'll be no sound

Levasiz

No comments: