Monday, February 05, 2007

100-99 = ONE

Okay, the writing hand has return. This will be our first song that we've written since early january, that's like a century ago to us(laughs) , I guess we(levasiz) will never stop writing new material. Anyways , I( 1/5 th of levasiz) wrote this song coz I wrote it and I felt like writing it ,so I wrote it for I dont know what the hell it's for. It's something that i did in a space of 5 minutes or so. NOT. As i was sitting in my room trying to figure out the x and y's in my add maths , mod. maths and my ABC's , i sort of took a break, drank a cup of kopi o' and grab my guitar . After making a couple of strums and played around with some rifts , i finally found the right melody/symphony/tune for a well made Levasiz song. It came down fast and furious. As they say, it's his(story) after that. It was like a FLASH BANG that hit me and it took me to a FLASH BAX .....Boom.Then, all my memories came to play like a CD player playing back an old record. The words came falling into my head like the rain that came down during the floods and it got channeled into a piece of paper which i use to write the new song.It was just overflowing gently as everything was elemantary . My world turned upside down downside up inside out and finally fell to north and south ...pheuww....Shite! Well, I had a number of things that had inspired me to write a new song and they were.....


This piece of art . It became instrumental as the number in the middle is the backbone of the song.


'one' again! The manipulated variable in making the song .


I cant live without this, man! This is drugs to me. I usually drink nescafe(self-made) or call coffeebean to deliver their ice blended mocha right to my front door.Or sometimes , i'll just go to the kopitiam and have a cup or two. Lovely!
Hypothesis : No coffee, no new material

and not to forget.....


The guitar and the paper and the guitar pick. Basic needs in making a song.The fixed variables. A classic!!
Other materials and apparatus : pencil, eraser ,capo


Well, after all those crap, I guess i should lay down the song with it's lyrics. Here it goes...the product and the responding variable.

'Be As One'

I'm writing a line to life's symphony
but from all that I see, It's a whole different story
And the air that we breathe won't last forever
The life that we want comes when we are older

(comes when we are older)

Through the good and the bad times
We're gonna stay as one
From the daylight into the night
We're gonna be as one....

Sometimes we'll be, diving under
Wipe away your tears then see what's above us
Well, the movement we need is on our shoulders
And the life that we want comes when we are older

(comes when we are older)

Through the good and the bad times
We're gonna stay as one
From the daylight into the night
We're gonna be as one.... (chorus repeats)
We're gonna be as one...
be as one...

The song concludes here.


The End.
That's all folks.
LE VASIZ

No comments: