Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Putting The False in Falsetto

You know " Live Forever ". I took the 2nd chorus and rewrote the song, all for Brian and his Chelsea dudes. Here's my form of poetry to you blues.


Maybe, Chelsea will never be,
All the things they wanna be,
Now is not the time to cry,
Cause Lampard is gonna die,
Maybe they're the same as Leeds,
Being teams in the bottom tree,
Man. United's gonna "Live Forever".


No hard feelings. It's part of your lifelong club story.
As a lead up to the champions league final between Manchester United and Chelsea in Moscow. Marvin records.

P.S. I'll sing and record it, if Manchester United triumphs over chelsea in this year's final.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



There We Were, Now Here We Are



I would like a 'past' for my next birthday present.
Let's see. Part of our past glories and stories were made and written in the city of KL. Go archives to find them. A lot of things we did then, will never be replicated or copied by any group or school in any form or body in the near future. Nobody could ever do what's been done in KL. Not even us. What more, others....

Even if they tried, they would have to go through a years worth of failing to actually realise there's no chance of replicating our moment of unity and glory.


Enough said. KL's past is a closed chapter. KL's future is a looker.



Just recently, I made a one day stop in KL. And believe me, my one day spent there, had more life in one day than the 30 days the KL guys(who are studying there) spent during their weekends there, in KL. There's a need for injected human life into their coagulated DOTA blood. Dose after dose, weekly. Once their normal, not playing Dota, then we'll talk.



The false in falsetto. Starts here.

There in KL, I made a trip down Hard Rock cafe. Come on. How could I not go there. A rockstar's haven. There's no other restaurant I know that's cooler and harder than hard rock cafe. Seriously speaking.I mean the atmosphere, the food, their legendary 10 OZ burger, the music, the guitars, the frames,the drinks and the TV . Legendary !

There was a lot of it I liked this time. Well, it's pretty much the same as the last. But, the music varies everytime you see.


Of the place itself. I loved staring blankly at the the guitars , the old records, the albums. All of were hunged up, decorated and screwed on the walls of the restaurant. Old models of old legends. Used ones(maube not). Cliff Richards,Chuck Berry, Elvis, BB King, The Beatles, Ono??.....you name it. Signed pictures, vinyl records, signed instruments and old posters. Pretty nice things surrounding you, eh ?

And did I mention their legendary burger ? I had them again. Classicly delicious. Beats TGIF anytime.


Back to their guitars ;



Imagine a guitar that was once there..... (observe picture)


On the floor, beside the bed......No status or name.




And now, being right up there, going shoulder to shoulder with elvis and the fab four . Top of the pops, man .


With the company of a vinyl record . Classic ! Now that's what Hard Rock's all about.







STOUND

Next stop or the stop before, would be the all-favourite J.CO Donuts and coffee. You see, I've only tasted Big Apple's before this, and they were great.
Well, J.CO's donuts and coffee are equally as good, as delicious, as tasty as their counterpart with a slight difference in some sectors. If you ask me, I myself couldn't tell the difference between the two. I can't wait to taste the original now, Krispy Kreme, ?


I came to find that J.CO and Le Vasiz has some similarities between them. Lameness.

I like this introduction. As I opened my box of deliciously made donuts, other than the donuts of course, this was the first piece that caught my eye. Hey, I took a picture of it. So, it must be something. The words ! The Introduction ! The Welcome. " If the merlion could talk.....". Gauze.


You see, the queues in J.Co are always long. Every femtosecond of time there is the same. No difference on the queeue whatsoever. It's constantly long . 1.oo o'clock , still long. 3 or 4 hours later, as long as usual. One goes out, two more comes in. Hectic.


What I ate ? Forgot. I couldn't be too bothered by their names. All i wanted was them to leave something sweeet in my mouth. And they did.




There. All these plus one free glazed donut(which is not in the picture).





All in all, J.Co makes donuts something to drool over for. All the goods are in, but I like Big Apple's more. Choices and taste are pretty much on the same battlefield. The only difference was their price and promotion. They(BigApples) gave me 3 extra donuts after I bought 6 for RM 12. Ain't that great ? Their drinks and beverages were as good as any other too. Almost matching high-profile franchises like Starbucks and Coffee Bean. Lovely.

And for a final punch, my last words on donuts, the former and latter above were alright but not for one in the market. Dunkin' Donuts. Pure shite with a capital poo symbol .







Pheuww..


After a days worth of walking, there's always a place to lean on when you're tired. The Hotel. I stayed cheap this time. Tunes hotel. The red and white one.







It was okay. Their facilities, rooms and all. But there was one moment, a stilled image of theirs that really killed my stomach muscles and fractured my jaws real bad . No, they didn't but what I saw, was eye-catching enough to catch my attention. So here it is....

They have one in the pocket that's never to be seen in the lifts of others, in KL and the world.



A picture ad of pure lamity with lame written all over it.






And probably something I and Ko would have done if they didn't do it first.










Ah.....The ad in the lift. Their lift's wallpaper !



Gauze.....sure we will.












Bye.

No comments: