Sunday, February 10, 2008

I will, I did, I miss you

What's a marvin without leaving a post before he leaves,huh ?


5 days in JB and i honestly had the best company around me, in helping myself to potray a happy orange(refer last post). No doubt it was the best days of my 2008 life YET. Thank god for CNY holidays.

What we rode and what we did all played a part in making these holidays a not so holy week for us. To me, it's not really about the celebration and all, though i may be 1/4 chinese, but it's more to the reunion I had with family and friends and computer ??. Maybe, there were one or two missing, yeah, but still, my limited days in JB were enjoyable. I mean seeing everyone again was special enough especially Bryant who had a new penan haircut, Ko who could still carry out jokes and lamity, vinesh who was and still is as hippy and gee-aye-why as the past, nigel who still spills drinks with his undisputable paraness, Leroy llyod chris joel who drove and still does in a way as if it was daytona all over again, Ah seng who still goes for *ahem , simran who's still so lepak,and for the rest who I've not mention, don't feel down, you're not left out. It's just that your names unwritten here.


Maybe, everything was too short. The gambling could have been longer. The hongbaus could have been more( more than enough actually). The driving could have been wilder.The shopping malls could have been open. The car bang could have been worse( by a policeman). The lepaking could have been more lepak. The jokes could have been lamer. The music could have been more beatley. The futsal could have been more football. The sleep could have been dreamier. The drinks could have been more coke no bull. The dance could have been more dragon than emptyness . The people too could have been more the merrier.





But that's how it was, so I'll let it be , let it be , whispered words of wisdom, Let It Be.








But Hey,








Where's the dragon dance you promise us in your Kampung permas, Brian ?
I'm still waiting.




This dragon came from the south china sea. No wonder it took so long to arrive.











End of the line. This is what everyone should refer to in the future in whatever situation they are in. Stay smiley, don't be greeny.







Oranges aint to bad after all. Hah.

Not the lamest i've written but it's worth a post.

Goodbye. Happy Birthday. Get high !

No comments: