Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Melancholique times

Inspired by the uninspired?

Or were you caught beneath the landslide ?

Lately, levasiz hasn't been putting their music caps on. It's been a decade or so since we produce some unproduce material. We're talking about self-made songs with self-written lyrics and self-plagiarisedcomposed music here . Our curse ! Well, we'll never run out of material ,that's for sure. To prove that point of mine , this post is gonna feature another written song. There's another point that comes with it though , Levasiz will never produce shite material- this came straight from the mouths of the people from MTV, music producers, Simon Cowell and the rest of the world !

So, it all started when I woke up from asleep and I found myself in music heaven. I met someone and he pass me down this..........

Ooops! i should stop on the long-winding meaningless story.

Erm....This new material isn't any different like the ones before. Like the ones before, it contain the normal gaya bahasa like hiperbola, metafora, aliterasi ,asonansi and the other thrash you wouldn't want to hear from me .
Now, the un-polymerized explanation
Well like all our songs of the past , LeVasiz has and will never run out from the term 'Melodism' as we're all melodist. NOT. So ,this should be no different.Maybe a bit? Aha.... I guess I should just cut the crap . Before I lay the new stuff out, i would like to highlight that in this particular song, it' s very much a coldplayesque cum oasisesque cum beatles-esque kind of material . (laughs )
Hold it ! all claims were falsely true, In all honesty(winks), this song thruthfully(winks again) has been and will always be a LeVasiz-type of song.

So , here it goes... the conclusion....

Melancholique times

Made my mind ahead of time
been running down a single line
Searching for life's own design.
Standing far away from life,
all the things that made me feel alive
I've been having doubts on what's on the otherside

Too bad, this feeling of melancholy
that's inside me
I've been sombre and lonely
I'm lost completely

So now, I'll be on my way
to another day on my own
And I'll be making a brand new start
as I am falling apart...falling apart

Out in the night,
tried to fight the demons inside,
loosing battles in a flight
talk to your conscience
the soul's meaningful nonsense
Gave a lot but what do you really earn ?

Too bad, this feeling of melancholy
that's inside me
I was sombre and lonely
I'm lost completely

So now, I'll be on my way
to another day on my own
And I'll be making a brand new start
as I am falling apart...falling apart

falling apart....

(end of song)

End of Post.

End of LeVasiz-least not today.




Spot the brightest star...

No comments: