Friday, November 03, 2006

The world in our heads


A Le' Vasiz banner....Currently there's only one in this wonderful world!

So, where should I start . The pain?The exams? Te music ? Asian Beat? Let me go back to square one. By today , after three weeks of torture, the members of le'vasiz are done with all their exam papers. We are not sure on how we did but I guess we'll be fine. We'll get what we get I suppose but we still want to pass the exams with flying colours or maybe just walking colours. The whole exam period we were in a scenario where we could answer questions like given f(x) =1-2x and g(x)=4+x, find fg....but we couldn't answer questions like 2+2=? correctly. Believe it or not, we answered 5 for that question. Therefore, 2+2=5 .
Argh........

From the above paragraph , we can conclude that Le'Vasiz are free to do WHATEVER they want now.

Le'Vasiz will probably be back to the studio/jamming room by next week and do some practices before we head on to AsianBeat band competition. We're all charge up and ready to go. So it's music 24/7 for next week. By the way, we haven't decided yet on which song to sing. If we're gonna do something let me settle the music scoreshit sheet.


Eh, you guys want musical notes or tabs?


Last but not least , I would like to say the property of matter to resist any change in its motion or its state of rest is inertia......oops!! the exams must have really made me sick. I just wanted to say that there's a new le'vasiz sticker. The black one above . The old one was really a hit as the old sticker were past around to places in JB ,KL , schools, playgrounds, whiteboards, tuition advertisements and maybe toilets too. For example, look below ...




This picture was taken by a friend who spotted the sticker in some ulu place in Johor!!


well , I'll end my report here. Like some ucapans, they end it with a pantun or something but I'll end this post with a song instead. Something different....

This song is chosen because the exams were so...Hard Easy that I could not answer at all. answer the questions with both my eyes close.This song is also dedicated to the millions out there who had their exams in the past few weeks / last month. It's merdeka now!


The Student(a cover of coldplay's 'The Scientist") edited lyrics.
Note: This is more like a tribute than a parody. Btw, I love coldplay.


I was just guessing at numbers and figures
Pulling the puzzles apart
Questions of science, science and language
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Tell me I love add.maths, you must be kidding
Oh and I rush to the start
Drawing some circles, scratching our heads
Coming back as we are

Nobody said it was easy
Oh it's such a shame i couldn't start
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard
I'm going back to the start


The End. All that we know is that we don't know. tous je sais est tous je ne sais.
Another puzzle to solve ?


Le' Vasiz are gonna live forever.....vivre pour toujours
Free Us From Pain

No comments: