Thursday, October 12, 2006

In My Place....

As you all know, the jamming place for Le'Vasiz has always been in joel's house, his bedroom. Joel's room is probably complete with almost everything you need for a jamming session. There's a drum set, two electric guitars, one semi-acoustic guitar, one bass, a keyboard, a mic, one expensive effects and multiple amps. Heck...there's even a tambourine and a violin in his room. This room is so memmorable 'cause It is where Le'Vasiz played together for the first time....But the last time Le'vasiz did some jamming, It was at someone's house(Jogin). During that spell, Joel's room was under some renovation . After adding some sugar & spice and everything nice ,BAMM!!......a new room is formed . The room is new but it still needs a lot of cleaning up to do............Look below




Oh my gauze...Joel,what did u do to your room ? Arrghh....



Well a room full of roses and musical instruments isn't so bad after all.......




I Live my life in the city
There's no easy way out
The day's moving just too fast for me
Need some time in the sunshine
Gotta slow it right down
The day's moving just too fast for me

I live my life for the stars that shine
People say it's just a waste of time
Then they said I should feed my head
That to me was just a day in bed
I'll take my car and drive real far
Not concerned about the way we are
Cos in my mind my dreams are real
Now you're concerned about the way I feel

Tonight I'm a rock n roll star........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful....room eh ?
I wish tht was mine minus the roses all over the room. It's a room where it is all about music and no looking back in anger. I like the epiphone and fender in the pic 2 .

Anonymous said...

very sleek editing from the oasis cover.