Thursday, August 10, 2006

You Felt Nothing At All

SOMETIMES THINGS JUST GO YOUR WAY
MOST OF THE TIME THEY DON’T
FOR ME, THEY NEVER

Here’s one of my un-produced songs, I know it’s sappy, it was meant to be sappy
You Felt Nothing at All

Everybody, got to know you
But I was left out, In the dark
Every time I tried to talk to you,
I was blown away with the crowd

Why did it take, so long for me to realize
That we weren’t meant to be

Chorus

Cause I tried my best,
And  I gave my all
But you didn’t see, I did it all for you
But at least I tried, and I found out it ain’t right
Now I know, you felt nothing at all

Everyone I, asked about you
Seemed to think you were afraid
Everything I ever tried to do
Never seemed to be for real




one of those killer boring songs you'd expect to hear from your best friend who's crying over a guy (or girl)and though the song admits her (or his) acceptance to defeat, she (or he) doesn't really mean it.

SORRY....
i just want to make a very public apology to ms.ANNE Yap, whose friendship and trust i have betrayed, and whose words i have misinterpreted. so so so sorry..
this postscipt is not in anyway related to the song above.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

will you all STOP creating whimsical blogs as & when you like it ?
the point of having a blog is actually to UPDATE it, not just for decoration or popularity purposes........
nabeh people......
pain my ass.....
KNNCCB la lu kanina!

Anonymous said...

Whoa who's this bloody anonymous guy???

Freaking anti-Levasiz wei...

Must be from rival band.

Shoo!!!

Shoo fly dont bother me
Shoo fly you go f*** somebody (else)

Anonymous said...

i'm waiting to see how unwhimsical your blog is you sick wimp.

Anonymous said...

anonymous, you suck big time. i have a feeling you give out an oink oink sound. if you are so great, why dont you go form a band by yourself and create a blog too? LOSER!!!! useless blogger...and as if WE dont understand big words...enough with the whimsical crap dude...why not try these words and i bet you will go running off to the dictionary!!! try from a-z...AARDVARK BIDARKA CZARITZA DUUMVIR...ok enough. i dont think you even have the intellectual ability to understand 4 WORDS, let alone 26 WORDS. so think first before you say idiotic stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

a blog is for ppl to write whatever they want to. what's your problem if they want to put sappy songs or crappy songs or whatever. its THEIR blog, not yours. just leave them alone. don't you think they wont have fans if they suck? as the one and only child prodigy said... think first before you say idiotic stuff!!!