Sunday, August 27, 2006

LOST

Have you ever felt LOST ?
I'm sure everyone reading this had their moments...of being lost.
Note:this post has nothing to do with the tv series 'lost'.

The dry spell ends here...........finally
Le'Vasiz once again pulled their hearts together and manage to write another song.
This is another unproduce song that might be in our upcoming debut album in the first quarter of next year.

LOST

Everything that i've done for you,
hope that it's not lost,
To say i'm sorry,hope that's enough for you
thought of all the things i've done

Where you've been, I've been missing you,
well, i got lost in the angry sea,
and I'm always standing next to you,
I think you know that's true,
yeah i've been writing names in the sky
Something that's never been done

I should have known,
You showed me the signs,
I was too blind to see,
You should have known,
You thought i was fine,
Something that i'll never be.


How could you know it if you don't even try
Maybe you should open up your eyes
As days are dying and clocks come ticking by,
After all..I'm just lost without you.


You know i can never go on without you,
somehow you showed me how,
We have to talk, you need to understand
that you and I will come and go..

I should have known
You showed me the signs
I was to blind to see
You should have known
You thought I was fine
Something that I'll never be


How could you know it if you don't even try,
Maybe you should open up your eyes
As days are dying and clocks come ticking by
After all I'm just lost without you
I'm just.....
LOSt

Everything that I've done for you
Hope that it's not lost....




LOST: Le Vasiz August 2006
Free Us From Pain
Amoretisation




MJ-MTF

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i reali hope it has got noting 2 do wiv d tv series lost...neways i lke d lyrics v. much...cant wait 2her d composing of d music n how dose it tune....hope its not tooo slow...good luck 4 d album ting ull were tokin bout

Anonymous said...

haha....thank you simran 4 ur comment..we appreciate it!
Hope more comments will come on any of Le Vasiz post...